We are window replacement experts. Great Plains Exteriors can make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
Window replacement makes a HUGE difference. Your home’s windows have the power to open up your space, make your home more comfortable and energy efficient and brighten your living quarters and your life.
Our goal is to equip your home with beautiful, high quality windows that you deserve. We have a variety of styles and a multitude of options to fit every budget, style or decorating theme. You will be amazed at the difference that good, quality replacement windows will make in your life from blocking out unnecessary noise, ease of cleaning, and low to no maintenance that they require.
Here are some added benefits to replacing your old, worn out windows:
- Curb Appeal – New replacement windows offer a stunning impact on the overall exterior of your home. There are many great styles of windows available that will compliment both contemporary newer homes and traditional older homes. There is also a wide variety of trim styles that can further compliment the beauty of your home by adding that special touch.
- Reduced Noise Transmission – This is often an overlooked benefit of installing new replacement windows. Your home is your sanctuary from the world and coming home to a nice quiet home without the added busy street noise is such an added bonus from your new windows.
- Security – New replacement windows offers added home security. Many new windows come with multiple easy to use locks and have also been tested for forced entry, leaving you with the peace of mind that when you leave your home or go to bed at night that your home is as secure as possible.
- Financial Benefits – Replacing your old original windows that came with your house is a big decision and an investment that will definitely be worth the time and money. You will immediately see a difference in your heating and cooling costs that often can lower the costs of your energy bills by over 25%. The amount of money saved can be even higher due to the rising costs of energy. Another financial benefit of window replacement is the return on your investment. Many reports have indicated that window replacement ranks as high as one of the top five returns on your investment of all the home improvement projects, with the ROI range being as high as 90% in many cases.
- Improved Comfort – Window replacement will greatly improve the comfort of your home. In the cold winter months, your new windows will help keep heat in your home and the cold air out where it belongs. The energy efficient windows available today may increase the warmth in your home by nearly fifty percent. An added bonus is that your new replacement windows will also keep your house cooler in those hot summer months.
Example of Low-E working.
For questions or FREE estimate…
“All members of the team from the initial sales call, the presentation, the installation and follow-up were personable, professional and very knowledgeable. They were respectful of our home, cleaned-up each day, reinstalled all the mini-blinds and ran the vacuum. We would highly recommend Great Plains Exteriors and would definitely use them again.”
“Outstanding work ethic and quality. Leonardo did not leave until the windows or door was completely installed. No nights with a hole covered by plastic. He did not rush, verified his work. Carefully measured house frames and supplied materials before installation. Identified a problem and prevented delays and re-doing work. He also carefully stored his tools each night. Well worth the price. Arrived on time daily, stayed to the time needed for the task, not governed by a mere clock. Owner Chase was actively involved with clients and supervising his teams, ensuring they have resources needed to do their job well. Excellent ongoing communications.”
“The installers were very professional, kept the work site clean and were very careful to pay attention to detail. I was very impressed and didn’t find one thing that needed changed or corrected. Chase was exceptional with customer service, always available to consult and delivered 100%. I would highly recommend Great Plains Exteriors.”
“All workers were excellent, hardworking and answered any questions. Very impressive craftsman and excellent customer services! Highly recommend this company and this product.”
“I was looking for a high quality siding for my home as well as professional installers who pay attention to detail. I was very happy with the choice I made with Great Plains Exteriors. They not only have a great product but were professional and easy to work with”
“Just a few words to express our great satisfaction ate completion of the siding job here.
Your company was chosen in large measure because we wanted someone with a great deal of experience in siding. We recognized ours would be a large and complex job. The workmanship and knowledge was apparent.
The second factor we would compliment you on is the timeliness and reliability. From the delivery of the estimate to final clean-up, workers appeared as expected and promised. This may sound elementary, but is so often not found in the industry.
We will happily recommend you to our family.”
“When it was time for us to repair a couple of our buildings Chase at Great Plains Exteriors was wonderful to work with. They helped guide us through their products, what they’d recommend, installation and evaluating our satisfaction with each step. We had questions about our products after the job was done and when we called, Great Plains was out to visit promptly. We are a small, local company in Kansas City and were surprised that during our job Chase was on site multiple times making sure we were happy with the installation and products. This personal touch made us feel confident that they were partnering with us to complete our job and handled each project as if it were their own. Our company would recommend Great Plains with the highest recommendation to any business or individual who are in need of siding or windows. They were professionally and personally impressive and we speak very highly of them to others. When it is time for our next job we will definitely use them and would recommend them to you.”
Proudly Servicing: Belton, Blue Springs, Excelsior Springs, Gladstone, Grandview, Independence, Kansas City, Leavenworth, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, Shawnee, Smithville, and all surrounding KC Metro Areas.