Have Great Plains Exteriors rejuvenate your home with incredible siding options.
America sides with Vinyl more than any other cladding for its durability and its beauty and for the peace of mind that your home is protected. Vinyl Siding is certified and independently verified to exceed quality standards and performance. Siding will protect your home in the following ways:
- More Energy Efficient– Vinyl Siding blankets your home in continuous insulation which fights heat loss vs. framing and lumber
- Protects Color Loss-All certified siding products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (hundreds of options when it comes to beautiful and stunning colors)
- Extreme Weather – From the Midwest to the Rocky Mountains, we all experience extreme and sudden climate changes all year long. Vinyl Siding is tested to withstand 200+ mph and is constructed to withstand the hottest of summers and sub-zero winters.
What is Vinyl Siding? Vinyl Siding is a certified thermal cladding system that is recognized as a form of “continuous insulation” or insulation installed on the outside of your home that helps reduce energy loss. What are the advantages?
For questions or FREE estimate…
“All members of the team from the initial sales call, the presentation, the installation and follow-up were personable, professional and very knowledgeable. They were respectful of our home, cleaned-up each day, reinstalled all the mini-blinds and ran the vacuum. We would highly recommend Great Plains Exteriors and would definitely use them again.”
“Outstanding work ethic and quality. Leonardo did not leave until the windows or door was completely installed. No nights with a hole covered by plastic. He did not rush, verified his work. Carefully measured house frames and supplied materials before installation. Identified a problem and prevented delays and re-doing work. He also carefully stored his tools each night. Well worth the price. Arrived on time daily, stayed to the time needed for the task, not governed by a mere clock. Owner Chase was actively involved with clients and supervising his teams, ensuring they have resources needed to do their job well. Excellent ongoing communications.”
“The installers were very professional, kept the work site clean and were very careful to pay attention to detail. I was very impressed and didn’t find one thing that needed changed or corrected. Chase was exceptional with customer service, always available to consult and delivered 100%. I would highly recommend Great Plains Exteriors.”
“All workers were excellent, hardworking and answered any questions. Very impressive craftsman and excellent customer services! Highly recommend this company and this product.”
“I was looking for a high quality siding for my home as well as professional installers who pay attention to detail. I was very happy with the choice I made with Great Plains Exteriors. They not only have a great product but were professional and easy to work with”
“Just a few words to express our great satisfaction ate completion of the siding job here.
Your company was chosen in large measure because we wanted someone with a great deal of experience in siding. We recognized ours would be a large and complex job. The workmanship and knowledge was apparent.
The second factor we would compliment you on is the timeliness and reliability. From the delivery of the estimate to final clean-up, workers appeared as expected and promised. This may sound elementary, but is so often not found in the industry.
We will happily recommend you to our family.”
“When it was time for us to repair a couple of our buildings Chase at Great Plains Exteriors was wonderful to work with. They helped guide us through their products, what they’d recommend, installation and evaluating our satisfaction with each step. We had questions about our products after the job was done and when we called, Great Plains was out to visit promptly. We are a small, local company in Kansas City and were surprised that during our job Chase was on site multiple times making sure we were happy with the installation and products. This personal touch made us feel confident that they were partnering with us to complete our job and handled each project as if it were their own. Our company would recommend Great Plains with the highest recommendation to any business or individual who are in need of siding or windows. They were professionally and personally impressive and we speak very highly of them to others. When it is time for our next job we will definitely use them and would recommend them to you.”
- Protection from Decay and Rot– Vinyl Siding does not absorb water and the method in which it is applied does not trap water behind the siding-whereas wood will definitely disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the planks.
- Warranty-The peace of mind a warranty provides is priceless. Vinyl Siding is the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada due to its durability and reliability. This is why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warranties, most a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
- Low Maintenance is an added bonus. Vinyl siding is going to demand the least amount of your time and money to maintain. Unlike other exteriors, vinyl siding only requires periodic simple cleaning with mild soap and water. There are no worries about insect damage or rotting or decay and it NEVER needs repainting or caulking.